Cases to be privileged
Although applicable with all the types of data, BLIASoft Knowledge Discovery takes its entire dimension in the following situations:
• For the analysis of the processes and the complex phenomena whose modeling is not available or too expensive.
• When the quality and the reliability of the information are not guaranteed (missing, badly distributed, uncertain data).
• For the domains involving human factors.
• With information already available, not envisaged originally for a treatment.
• Generally, when the traditional approaches of data processing prove to be ineffective.
It is possible to treat large-sized databases. On the contrary, our method is particularly effective with data available in very small quantity, i.e. when it is necessary to maximize the knowledge starting from a minimum of information. It is an important advantage as the cost of the collection or the creation of the data is often high.